Saturday, November 23, 2013

Are you feeling Blue?

For every season, colors have played a role. For this season of Autumn-Winter, two colors are playing the lead roles. And they are Forest green and Cobalt blue and their varied shades.

I like the blue part of it. Forest green has to grow on me because I am not particularly a color green person. I love teeny tiny bits of green in a whole bunch of other colors put in because it just brightens everything up but just to wear only green is something I will gather upon at some point.

COS  is one of my favorite brands. I love the cuts and the simplicity of their designs and how they also manage to make some bold colors look simple with their designs.

Below are the pictures that are in COS stores now. www.cosstores.com













Below is  Erickson Beamon Girls on film earrings at Net-a-porter.com, the dress Just Female  from Asos at www.asos.com,and Biker cape at Asos.



So will you be including Blue into your wardrobe this season? 

No comments: